Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Craziness


Apparently there have been fires in Payson and Spring Lake (which is also a city, not just the name of my school) and they came right down the mountain behind my school. The firemen have actually set up a post in the school so now when I go in to work I see them lounging around. This picture was taken by a teacher that I work with, it looks like the school is on fire but thank goodness it's not!

4 comments:

Krystal said...

Lindsey! You have a blog?! How fun...I can't wait to stay more up-to-date on your life!

Krystal said...

ps. So I tagged you on my blog....Enjoy! (if you want to)

Ellis Family said...

Hey! Scary about the fire! Have you started school yet? We started this past week... and my class is WONDERFUL! I am sooo excited! I hope we can share many ideas over the year... It shall be fun!

jessica said...

I'm so glad I found your blog. One of my mom's emailed that to me. Crazy! I'm glad everyone is okay.