On Monday, Ben, one of our fourth grade teachers, thought it would be funny to bring a big nasty wolf spider around to visit some of the teachers. I was one of the lucky ones. Yes it freaked me out and yes he did film it. I screamed (shocking, I know) and was teased by my students for the rest of the day. On Tuesday Ben emailed the video to all of the teachers and I was teased by them for the rest of the day. Along with all of their students that they decided to show it to. It actually has a few of us on there and it IS pretty funny. If anyone would like a good 90 seconds of entertainment let me know and I'll email it to you (but remember that the video does not do the monster justice, it was HUGE with legs as big around as toothpicks; if you want a little taste of the horror google wolf spider pictures).
4 comments:
haha:) That's a good story Lindsey
Yes, Yes, Yes! I wanna see!
Teachers and spiders never mix well, especially when they are all at Spring Lake:)
Oh, Lindsey, I would have screamed also - please sent me the video - I don't want to see the spider, but would love to see you :-)
Post a Comment