Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fall Break

A couple of weeks ago we had Fall Break at school (i.e. two days off in case teachers wish to attend the UEA conference, which I did go to once) so I took the opportunity to go on a little vacation and visit my mom in Delray, Florida. It was exactly what I needed and so good to see my mom for a few days. The beach is one place where I am totally, blissfully happy, and I am pleased to report that I made it there every single day (twice one day). Tuesday night in Miami.

Eating dinner at Johnny Rocket's.

The beach :)


My mom and me at the beach, it was pretty windy which made for some decent waves.

2 comments:

OUR FAMILY'S VIDEOS!!! said...

Thats such a cute picture. I didn't even know you had a blog till you left a comment on mine. I'm so glad that you are into blogging. It's nice to see how you are doing.

Dolores said...

What gorgeous beach beauties!!!