Tuesday, July 22, 2008

10k

On the 4th of July I ran my very first (we'll see if there's a second) 10k. We started bright and early at Kiwanis park, ran all around Provo and came back to the park. It was a decent run, although a little tough, but then again I did only get three hours of sleep. Ah well. The best part came at the end when I crossed the finish line with four of my friends cheering for me. Thank you so much to Allison, Becky, Dave, and Sean, I so appreciated you coming!


Allison, me, and Becky - notice the beautiful posters

Dave, me, and Sean

3 comments:

karen/mom/gramma k said...

Lindsey Rae! I am so proud of my wonderful and amazing daughter!!! Love you bunches!

Dolores said...

Good going, Darlin' Lin!!! Keep up the good runs! Luv Ya!!!

jessica said...

You inspire me Linds. I made it to the end of the block the other day panting. I guess I will have to work on my running skills, in case I ever need to flee!